By Dr. Don Liebell
I'm sure you'd like to know what is different about the Liebell Clinic and our methods. You might be surprised to learn that the Virginia Board of Medicine prohibits any doctor from claiming superiority over another... and I never make such a claim. It is, however, an indisputable fact that we provide a combination of several effective, but extremely rare health services, which to my knowledge, are not provided by any other practitioner or facility.
The term, genius is too frequently used these days; I am certainly not one. I will humbly say that I have been smart enough to study the works of several true medical/scientific geniuses, and pursue expertise in the methods they developed, combined with my own personal touch. I take credit only for my willingness and effort to provide outstanding healthcare.
Having been been frequently asked why people seek our care, we have, in turn, asked our patients to help us give answers, since it is THEIR opinion that counts. I appreciate my patients for their feedback, which has always helped me to help others have a chance for a better quality of life.
In Addition to the #1 Reason, RESULTS... Here are the Top 10 reasons (in no special order)
Why People Seek the Liebell Clinic:
1) We are in favor of ALL aspects of medicine, specific to what each individual person needs. I am NOT an extremist. Patients have appreciated that although we provide exclusively drugless and non-surgical methods... we believe in an integrative health care model, which includes the opinions, testing, and treatment from doctors of ALL disciplines and philosophies of health. Liebell Clinic treatments are all safe and compatible with those of conventional pharmaceutical based Western medicine. Some patients seek care as their sole approach to wellness. Others prefer to seek multiple professionals, and take prescription drugs in addition to our treatment. We are happy for whatever methods enable a person to get healthier.
2) No "Cure-All" Claims: Truth in advertising is one of my most cherished beliefs. If your accepted as a patient, you will simply be told that I think I can help. No outrageous promises or guarantees. No "one size fits all" or "cookie-cutter" treatment that promises to be the "end all, cure all."
It won't be possible to know for sure if you will have success with care. We wish there was a crystal ball for that! It is often not possible to predict how fast, or how much improvement you will be able to achieve. People of a wide range of ages, and degrees of illness respond at unpredictable rates.
However, if you are accepted as a patient... you will be given realistic hope from the entire Liebell Clinic staff, and we will confidently EXPECT your success. After all, there are two things at stake: your health... and our reputation.
3) Your problems are taking seriously: At no time will you be told that your symptoms are psychosomatic (all in your head), nor will you be told to "live with the pain" because nothing can be done. Nor will your age or your weight be used as an excuse to blame you for your condition. Too many patients have told me that a doctor has told them this lazy, cop-out of an excuse for inability to find solutions.
4) SAFETY.... SAFETY... SAFETY: No treatment is without some risk. However, we are proud to use treatments that to our knowledge, have unparalleled safety.
5) Human Decency, Respect, Personal Attention, and TLC: It is not a coincidence that The Liebell Clinic has the initials, TLC. When you choose us to help you with chronic pain and illness, you become a respected and cared for member of our family. You are NOT a name and number. You will enter a solid relationship with a doctor and staff who will go the extra mile for you... to help you get well, after all else has failed... after others have treated you harshly, hurt your feelings, called you "crazy," and told you "nothing can be done."
6) A whole-body, total health approach: Patients know that we acknowledge the symptoms categorized into medically accepted diagnoses. However, they also understand and appreciate that we do NOT treat the diagnosis; we treat the patient.
7) The No Ego Zone -- a doctor and staff who listen, and respect YOU, your health opinions, feedback and requests: Ask Sheila and me anything... tell us anything. We are going to listen and respect you as part of our team, which has the simple and single goal of restoring your health and improving your quality of life as much as humanly possible. The Liebell Clinic is not about us... it's about YOU (But please forgive me for naming it after our family; it's what makes the initials TLC work!
8) Access to top medical experts - Advisory Board: Although I'm a sole practitioner, I have relationships with experts in various disciplines, who serve as my advisors to assist me upon need.
9) Minimal Waiting Times: We don't like to be late, and I don't like our time wasted. We value your time as much as our own. We run a tight ship and do NOT overbook our schedule. Many medical offices schedule 2 or more people in the same time slot. We never do this, and it keeps waiting time for appointments minimal... and face-to-face doctor-patient time maximal.
10) I, Dr. Don Liebell perform ALL examination & treatment myself: You don't play waiting room and treatment room musical chairs... seeing a physician assistant, waiting more, and finally seeing the doctor for a couple of minutes. We want things done right. Our office is small; but our chronic pain and illness recovery patient family is large. Sheila Liebell is the Office Manager and Pre-Patient Services Manager. She, and our wonderful assistant, Barbara do all the right things that enable me to give you the attention you really need.
Would you like to see
Copyright © 2021 The Liebell Clinic - All Rights Reserved. Donald Liebell, DC, BCAO. The information and statements contained in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The content of this website is for informational purposes only; it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Your reliance on any information provided by Dr. Liebell’s website, any referenced parties is solely at your own risk. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice or treatment, because of information contained in this website. This website expresses Dr. Liebell's health care views, and describes wellness-based, natural treatment methods, and must not be misconstrued as direct treatment advice—it is information only.